Job OpportunitiesComments, Questions, or New Listings:
Mortgage LOB Risk Manager – Richmond, VAJob Summary:
This position is at the Regional Headquarters for a large bank. Responsible for overseeing all risks except credit or market. Responsible for coordination and implementation of the Operational Risk Management program and framework for the LOB. Serves as the risk management expert, providing leadership and meaningful input to ensure risk data is captured, risk mitigation strategies and controls are developed and appropriate reporting mechanisms are in place. Assures the LOB has adequate processes and procedures in place to effectively monitor and manage these risks. Communicates and executes any corporate policies/procedures related to risk management or assessment. Facilitates the sharing of risk management best practices between the LOB and the Corporate Risk Management team. Direct responsibility includes the management of the following risk areas for the LOB: Business Continuity, Bank Secrecy, Patriot Act, vendor, regulatory, Sarbanes-Oxley certifications. Oversight responsibility for: product, model, compliance, fraud, disaster recovery, and legal.Job Requirements:
Interested candidates: e-mail resume to
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in a risk management function.
- Strong financial, operational, data risk management experience and Basel Capital Measurement experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of SOX, Bank Compliance, Bank Secrecy and Regulatory compliance issues.
- Must have demonstrated project management experience with experience working in a matrix management environment.
- Experience working for a mortgage company or line of business strongly preferred.
Call Bruce German 770-345-2057
Java Web Applications Developer
Overview of Job
Responsible for conceptualization, functional specifications, and programming of J2EE-compliant Java applications for inclusion in risk management, safety management, and disaster response Intranets and Extranets. Experience required in object-oriented programming. Microsoft NT/2000 network knowledge helpful.
Contact Allen Monroe at (415) 927-8000 (Email your resume and salary history to Allen@riskinfo.com)
Posted to riskinfo.com on January 25, 2012.
Return to RiskINFO Copyright © 1998,1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 RiskINFO, Inc.